Core R&D activities are parts of your project you do to learn new things through experimentation and implementation by developing or improving your products, services or processes, business expansion or entering new markets.
Articles in this section
- What is the R&D Tax Incentive?
- Is my business eligible for the R&D Tax Incentive?
- What qualifies as R&D expenditure?
- Summary of R&D Tax Incentive
- AusIndustry Innovation Number
- What is the R&D Tax Incentive refund amount?
- Do I have to compete with other applicants for the Tax Incentive?
- How to determine my cash benefit?
- Who runs the R&D Tax Incentive?
- How much can I claim?