No. Unlike government grants where you are competing with other applicants from a fixed pool of funds, this is a non-competitive program meaning if you’re eligible, you will receive a benefit.
Articles in this section
- What is the R&D Tax Incentive?
- Is my business eligible for the R&D Tax Incentive?
- What qualifies as R&D expenditure?
- Summary of R&D Tax Incentive
- AusIndustry Innovation Number
- What is the R&D Tax Incentive refund amount?
- Do I have to compete with other applicants for the Tax Incentive?
- How to determine my cash benefit?
- Who runs the R&D Tax Incentive?
- How much can I claim?